Check out all these great Eagala resources – Your My Eagala Members Area!
Launching and sustaining an Eagala business can be daunting, challenging and incredibly rewarding! That is why your Eagala Team is always improving and looking for innovative ways to support you.
When members login to your My Eagala from the main website, Eagala.org, follow these steps and set up your strong foundation and keep momentum.
- Once you first login, check out your certification dates and Find a Program profile – add your program if it’s not on Find a Program already – this is a great way to get the word about your program through the Eagala website! If any questions, Email Marilee and she will help you.
- Click on the Networking tab to join Eagala Networking Group meetings, and to network through the online forums. You can network in the forums by geography, training, and topics (specialty groups). It’s a great way to stay in touch and to exchange ideas.
- Click on Resources for business, marketing, insurance and equine specialist resources. You can also find the link to join the Eagala Member Connect Calls the 2nd and 4th Wednesday’s of each month. This is a great free resource for members to ask questions and learn from a panel of Advanced Certified members, and your fellow colleagues!
- In Resources- Marketing – make sure to access the Eagala brand and content library – providing messaging for your online and print marketing materials!
- Go to Continuing Education – Webinars – and check out the marketing and business webinars!